We are excited to announce that we are partnering up with Free and Above, to support and encourage everyone to share their stories of hope, struggle and triumph with depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses. Beginning August 1, 2015, please join our movement as we share as many stories as we can, with the mission to inspire and help others. Share your stories of hope and at the end of each month, we will pick the first 5 stories sent to us. These first 5 senders will be given a Link of Hearts’ string of hope bracelet engraved with the message "be free", as a symbol of hope.
TO PARTICIPATE AND SHARE YOUR STORY:
- Write and share your true, authentic story with the goal to share your struggles and victory, to inspire others.
- Take a photo of yourself holding a sign that says #ourstoriesofhope. Ideally, we would love to see your face and connect with you, but you are certainly welcome to send us whatever you are comfortable with.
- Send your story and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now, be proud of yourself that you just took the first step by sharing your story! Yay!
- Please wait, and be patient! Good luck!
Let’s gather together and help one another in fighting the stigma against mental illness, and help give voice to those suffering in silence.
We all have stories, and each story matters. SHARE your story, to CONNECT and help INSPIRE OTHERS. #ourstoriesofhope
Please note: Sending us your story is based on the honor system. Please hold the integrity of this mission by submitting only true stories. Submission of your story also means you are giving us permission to share your story via different channels of Link of Hearts and Free and Above such as our websites, all social media channels and e-newsletters. Upon your request, we will not share your full name and we will maintain your confidentiality. Please contact us for any questions. Thank you.