WE ARE HIRING, AND WE WANT YOU TO BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY!
We raise awareness for depression and mental illness and spread hope to anyone in need of inspiration. I share my personal story to provide a voice for those suffering in silence while working on erasing the stigma in our community. We believe in the power of words. We believe in symbols of hope. We believe in the kindness of people. We believe in helping each other out. We believe in working together for the greater good. And we believe in the power of communities.
If this resonates with you and you believe in our mission - if you would like to be a part of a growing business for a good cause, then come journey with us. Take a look at our job openings below:
Please proceed, If YOU are:
- Local in the Los Angeles area, preferably around Torrance in South Bay
- Passionate about mental health and mental illness awareness
- Socially conscious
- Excellent at communicating
- A dreamer
- Detail oriented and organized
- A Team player
- Willing to go the extra mile
Creative Assistant, part-time
This position will work closely together with the Founder/Owner and in all aspects of the business. Hours will be a total of 12-20 hours for each week, 2-3 days a week, but there is schedule flexibility and additional hours depending on events and seasonal changes. Requirements include:
- Social Media savvy
- An eye for creative design & photography
- Assist in content creation for social media, website, email and marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing small private groups within the LOH family, specifically LOH Circle and LOH Advocates
- Assist in new product designs
- Research skills
- Writing skills
- Experience with collaborative projects
- Assist in production and shipping during busy seasons, where necessary
- Assist in organizing events and gatherings
Production Assistant, part-time
This position focuses on production and order fulfillment. We will train you on production of our products and fulfillment of orders both online and wholesale. Hours will be a total of 8-16 hours for each week, 2-3 days a week, with schedule flexibility and additional hours depending on events and seasonal changes.
- Knowledgeable and skilled on metal hand-stamping and/or a willingness to learn
- Assist on Jewelry production
- Assist on candle production
- Assist on fulfillment of orders
- Managing inventory of all products and supplies
- Also willing to assist in events and gathering
If you are still onboard and still enthused about everything you’ve just read, tell us something about yourself and please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position you’re interested in within the subject line. Also, please provide your social media handles (FB, Twitter, Instagram) so we can get to know you a little better ahead of a potential interview.
We are so excited and we can't wait to hear from you!