All shipments are sent via US Postal Service.
1. Processing an order generally takes 3-10 business days from time of order, before shipment. Everything is hand-made so order processing times may vary depending on production or if an item is out of stock. In these cases, we will notify you via email. During the holiday season, we will do our best to accommodate and work with everyone's needs. We love giving after all!! :)
2. All candles are shipped via USPS Priority Mail for a flat rate shipping of $7.95, typically delivered within 2-3 business days. FREE SHIPPING for 3 candles or more. Candles are only available in the US at this time.
3. We ship orders Monday through Friday from Los Angeles, CA using USPS First Class Mail which can take 3-5 days depending on your shipping address. You can choose to upgrade to Priority Mail for an additional charge.
4. All orders will have a tracking number that we will email once the order has shipped.
5. International orders are sent via First Class International. Shipping times vary depending on location and time of year. On Average, packages should arrive in 2-4 weeks. PLEASE NOTE: Be advised that there could be additional delays outside of our control due to customs or other international requirements. All international orders may also be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or any other international fees. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with tracking information.
All our pieces are carefully hand made. We pride ourselves on creating and producing jewelry of the highest quality.
We want to ensure that your purchases are made with confidence (and lots of love and care!). In the rare case where you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly arrange for an exchange or refund.
1. If the item(s) you have ordered is unsuitable, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. For any customized order, we are not able to accept returns unless it is damaged or defective. Please email us at email@example.com detailing the items being returned along with your order number. Once we have received your order number, we will issue you a return authorization number & form and give instructions on sending back the jewelry. Jewelry must not be worn and be sent back in its original packaging and condition.
2. In the case of damaged or defective jewelry, we will be more than happy to accept exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and details of the damages/defects. We will send you a return authorization number & form with instructions on how to send it back.
3. Jewelry that is returned without an authorization number & form will not be accepted.
4. For all returns, except where the item(s) is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for shipping back to Link of Hearts. When shipping back returns, we strongly recommend you obtain proof of posting and a tracking number. We cannot accept responsibility for lost parcels.
5. Any refunds due will be processed back onto the original card used for payment within 14 business days.
All Link of Hearts handcrafted items may slightly vary in color, shape and size due to the use of natural materials such as leather and metal. We strive to showcase all of our products as accurately as we can.
In the event that we sell out of any particular item you have ordered, we will notify you via email of when the item will be back in stock and when we expect to ship it out.
Hand stamping is a very rustic method of imprinting letters onto the surface of the metal. In doing so, not every letter will line up exactly the same as the next, providing a unique, one-of-a-kind look. Please note that the results of each piece will vary from item to item. These results are characteristic of this folk art technique.
Allergy Disclaimer: Metals used may contain brass, copper and nickel silver. Please be advised of any allergies or skin sensitivity.